Short Christmas Wishes,Text, Images and Greetings images

Short and Sweet Merry Christmas Wishes Messages to Write on Cards

Short Christmas Wishes: Christmas is here with us, need of Short Christmas Wishes and Short Christmas messages to send to your family and friend. You got them right here.


Sometimes we can’t find the right words to write when writing a short merry Christmas wish, but when given the right guideline or tip our minds become more creative.

Merry Christmas Images | Xmas Pictures & Merry Christmas Pictures

Short Christmas Greetings is one of the best ways to wish a Merry Christmas to your colleague, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, relative or family member.
Today we are going to look at Short Christmas Wishes, Messages, Sayings, Greetings and Quotes.



1. This is the most beautiful time of the year as we all come together to celebrate Christmas together… with feast and fun…. Wishing you all a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!
2. Let us make this special time all the more special by indulging in feast and celebrations, carols and cakes…. Warm wishes on this holiday season to you my friend… Have a Merry Christmas.
3. I wish for hot cocoa mug, cuddling and hugging for the sweetest person I know on the occasion of Christmas… May Santa gift you lots of presents wrapped with my love for you… Merry Christmas darling.

4. The one gift that I have been asking from Santa from so many days is to spend this special day with special you… Merry Christmas my love and I am hoping to be with you!!!

40 FUNNY CHRISTMAS WISHES 2019-20
5. The most beautiful thing about Christmas is being wrapped in your arms in this holiday season… With you around, every Christmas is a lot more special and lovely…. Wishing you a very warm and Merry Christmas my dear.
6. Christmas is the time to thank God for bring us all together, to celebrate this festival with merriment and joy…. I pray to God to always keep us all bonded with love, today and forever…Sending loveliest wishes on Christmas to you all.

7. Being with you makes every day as special as Christmas as you are as sweet as Santa… Wishing you the best of happiness and celebrations… Merry Christmas to you my dear.
8. I wish that you are blessed with lots and lots of gifts along with warm hugs and love of your family and friends as we celebrate the holiday season… Sending you best wishes on Xmas.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
9. The best gift ever that I have got from Santa is you and your friendship.. I wish we do more crazy stuff to make this Xmas all the more memorable and fun…. Wishing you a blasting time and a very Merry Christmas.
10. My only wish this Christmas is that you present me with lots of gifts to bring lots of smiles on my face… And in return I will send you lots of blessings to be always happy and healthy… Warm wishes for the sweetest friend…. Merry Christmas to you.


EmoticonEmoticon